Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Remembering Ireland

I went to Ireland in July for a family reunion. I had a wonderful time taking in all the scenery, sheep, Guinness, cheese, and new friends. Here's some of the highlights.

a relaxing country drive - were it not for the insane jetlag
Jameson on the rocks. My new favorite bev.

doors of Dublin

horsehair brooch

hard to choose, but this is probably my favorite Guinness ad

buttah

you lookin' at me?


local love for the Guinness

even the sewers are adorable

Ladies View, Killarney

Macroom - home of 1/8 of my people!

paint layers

this (picturesque) farmer came to help the family bus navigate the narrow roads

scones, scones everywhere!

after taking this photo, I crashed the wedding. I was in good company though.

my great grandmother's church

the obligatory fish n chips- I love the tartar sauce in a shell
What an amazing adventure! I can't wait to go back. I have a permanent travel bug for the Emerald Isle. And a permanent love for the portrait orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment